SOA Software Announces Integrated SOA Governance or IBM WebSphere
SOA Software, a leading Integrated SOA Governance Automation vendor, today announced that it has certified IBM WebSphere Message Broker as a Governed Service Platform. This certification allows customers to use IBM WebSphere Message Broker to implement and enforce governance policies for enterprise Web services providing reporting data to enable a closed-loop audit process as part of their enterprise SOA.
ebizQ received the following:
Certified Governed Service Platform status means that customers can be confident that their platforms won’t compromise the fidelity of the governance systems and structures defined in an enterprise SOA program.
Make sure to sign up for what will be groundbreaking discussion on SOA and Web 2.0
SOA Software’s Workbench and Service Manager ensure that IBM WebSphere Message Broker can facilitate and benefit from the Integrated SOA Governance Automation best practices:
- Trust & management mediation – provide last-mile security, metric collection and reporting, SLA monitoring and management, to make services exposed by IBM WebSphere Message Broker business-class. Provide policy implementation and mediation enabling IBM WebSphere Message Broker to communicate with a wide range of mission critical business services exposed from any platform.
- Service virtualization - safely make IBM WebSphere Message Broker services available to partners and consume partner services
- Governance Automation – automate the publishing of IBM WebSphere Message Broker services, providing lifecycle workflow with approvals, collaboration services, and consumer contract provisioning
- Continuous compliance and validation - ensure the relevance, applicability and suitability of IBM WebSphere Message Broker services
- Metadata federation - ensure that IBM WebSphere Message Broker services are visible to, relevant, and consumable by other platforms – and make services from other platforms visible to, relevant and consumable by IBM WebSphere Message Broker
- Change impact mitigation - ensure that changes to IBM WebSphere Message Broker services don’t cause major outages by breaking consumers
- Uniform policy management - ensure that IBM WebSphere Message Broker services can be leveraged as first-class citizens throughout an enterprise SOA by using policies that are uniform across all platforms
SOA Software provides a custom palette for the IBM WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit. The nodes can be dragged and dropped into the appropriate points in a process flow and provide the full functionality of the Agent for last-mile policy enforcement, and the Delegate for first-mile policy implementation.
"We are pleased to announce the integration of our Integrated SOA Governance Automation products with IBM WebSphere Message Broker," said Frank Martinez, executive vice president of SOA Software. "The certification of IBM WebSphere Message Broker as a Governed Service Platform gives customers confidence that their existing investments in IBM WebSphere Message Broker preserve the fidelity of the governance models, structures and mechanisms supporting their enterprise SOA program."