Pegasystems Enhances Market-Leading CRM Customer Service Solution
New release enables organizations to significantly improve customer experience while reducing service costs
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), the leader in business process management (BPM) and a leading provider of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions, today announced the latest release of its CRM offering, Customer Process Manager (CPM).
ebizQ received the following:
Recognized as a market leader by top analyst firms, Pegasystems’ CPM solution has proven to deliver service productivity gains of up to 40% or more, while improving overall customer experience.
CPM’s unique process-centric capabilities enable managers to define and implement specialized approaches to different customer segments. Customer requests are intelligently managed through a guided process across channels to ensure successful and cost-effective resolution, maximizing the value of every customer interaction. Based on Pegasystems’ patented Build for Change technology, organizations can rapidly deploy a solution that enables them to leverage and extend existing legacy systems, creating an “agility layer” to foster continuous improvement.
Key innovations in Pegasystems’ new release of CPM include:
- Specialized User Interfaces – Enhanced role-based portals increase the productivity of service representatives and other customer-facing staff that manage multi-channel requests. Business analysts can create, without any manual coding, dynamic user interfaces that adapt to the customer and situation.
- Business Process Configuration - Now, it’s even easier for business analysts to simply define and deploy complex customer processes across channels, lines-of-business and customer segments.
- Knowledge Management – Enhanced content authoring enables business users to create and present critical content to an end user in context regardless of the repository in which the content resides.
- Social Media - Monitor key social media sites to intercept and proactively respond to customer communications before they become service problems.
- Actionable Customer Feedback – Capture and leverage Net Promoter Scores to deliver targeted, personalized interactions that reflect customer sentiment and enhance customer lifetime value.
Quotes & Commentary
“Customer service solutions are evolving to meet a more complex set of business requirements, resulting in new features, application delivery models, and integration choices,” according to a recent report written by William Band, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc. “As enterprises begin to understand the importance of truly integrating end-to-end customer-facing processes from front office to back office, they turn to solutions with native business process management capabilities that can support highly unique - and flexible - process flows.”
“Organizations still need to cut costs out of their customer service operations, but are facing increased pressure to deliver higher levels of service to help grow their business and retain clients,” said Alan Trefler, Founder and CEO of Pegasystems. “This latest release of our CRM offering enables organizations to meet both of those goals. Our customers want rapid and flexible deployment options and a new approach to transforming customer experience they simply cannot get from legacy-based, packaged CRM applications.”