Results tagged “Enterprise 2.0”
It was surely bound to happen, as high technology has become so deeply intertwined in our personal and business lives, and now it has: The digital world has reshaped how we manage and operate our organizations like never before, unleashing... Read More..
One of the interesting side effects of the pervasiveness of technology today is that work in general is becoming so digital that it sometimes completely disappears from sight. By this I mean it's trapped within our e-mail systems, IT systems,... Read More..
Categories: Crowdsourcing, CxO Issues, Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Computing, Open Business Models, Social Business, Social Computing
Just in case you've been spending time on a deserted island, you might not know that the Web these days has been moving rapidly towards a profoundly more social and interconnected version of itself. It was just over a year... Read More..
Categories: Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Computing, Industry Trends, Social Business, Social Computing, software design, web 2.0
There's been a lot of discussion in Enterprise 2.0 circles recently on the topic of something known as online community management. While precise definitions of this activity can be hard to find, most generally accept that it involves the functional... Read More..
Categories: CxO Issues, Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Computing, Open Business Models, Social Business, Social Computing
It's almost a truism that cultural and organizational factors -- these include politics, information silos, "tribal" interests, and effective change management -- generally determine the success or failure of a major IT initiative in most organizations today. While "big bang"... Read More..
Even through the downturn the pace of change in the technology landscape in the last several years has moved at a breakneck pace. Transformations in the marketplace itself as well as major new trends in culture and society are putting... Read More..
Dion Hinchcliffe is an internationally recognized business strategist and enterprise architect View more
Recently Commented On
- How Social Technology has Emerged as an Enterprise Management Model
- Open Work: Using Social Software To Make Our Work Visible Again
- Social Business and Next-Generation CIOs - The Business Models
- Making Enterprise Applications Social: Looking at the Intranet and OpenSocial
- Social Objects: The New Halo Around Web And Enterprise Data
- The Enterprise Data Cloud: Why Information Power Is The Future of Business
- Social Business and Next-Generation CIOs - The Impact of Technological Change
- The Enterprise App Store And Self-Service IT: How SOA, Saas, And Mashups Will Thrive
- Social Business and Next-Generation CIOs - Exploring The Macro Conditions
- A New Vision for SOA Governance: A Focus on the Social Aspect
- How Cloud Commoditization Will Transform Enterprise Computing
- Is the Future of SOA Open Source?
- Open APIs Mature Into a Next-Generation Business Model
- Eight Reasons Why Data-Centricity Is The Future Of Business
- The Services Continuum: Expanding Our Notion of SOA and Enterprise Data Services
- Where Is The Future of SOA Headed? Where The Web Goes...
- Crowdsourcing: 5 Reasons It's Not Just For Startups Any More
- 10 Ways To Complement the Enterprise RDBMS Using Hadoop
- Fixing Enterprise Architecture: Balancing the Forces of Change in the Modern Organization
- What Does Cloud Computing Actually Cost? An Analysis of the Top Vendors